1. I understand that coaching is a Professional-Client relationship that is designed to facilitate the Client’s creation/development of personal, professional and/or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/action for achieving those goals.
2. As a Client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional health during coaching sessions, including all of my results, choices and decisions.
3. I understand that I can discontinue coaching at any time in the process. Payment for unused time may be refunded at discretion of the Aim Coaching & Consulting and/or established refund policy with a service.
4. I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including (but not limited to) work, relationships and health. I understand coaching will foster positivity, resilience and well-being e.g. positive emotion, engagement, relationships, meaning, achievement. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle and incorporate coaching into these areas, and implement my choices, is exclusively my responsibility.
5. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, mental health care or any form of diagnosis, therapy or treatment. I will seek independent guidance as required.
6. I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent guidance as required.
7. I understand that all information will be held confidential unless the Client states otherwise in writing or required by law.
8. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training or consultation purposes.
9. I acknowledge that all results, decisions and choices as a result of coaching are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
10. I understand that the Coach upholds International Coach Federation Code of Ethics at all times. Reference ICF Code of Ethics (https://coachfederation.org/about/landing.cfm?ItemNumber=854&navItemNumber=634).
11. I understand that fees are to be paid in advance of service unless other payment arrangements have been made.
12. I understand that I will be automatically added to our mailing list when signing up for a service or providing my email address. I may unsubscribe at any time.
For motivational value delivered to your inbox on topics related to balance in work and the rest of life, leadership, resilience and more, stay connected by signing up here!