1. I understand that coaching is a Professional-Client relationship that is designed to facilitate the Client’s creation/development of personal, professional and/or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/action for achieving those goals.
2. As a Client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional health during coaching sessions, including all of my results, choices and decisions.
3. I understand that I can discontinue coaching at any time in the process. Payment for unused time may be refunded at discretion of the Aim Coaching & Consulting and/or established refund policy with a service.
4. I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including (but not limited to) work, relationships and health. I understand coaching will foster positivity, resilience and well-being e.g. positive emotion, engagement, relationships, meaning, achievement. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle and incorporate coaching into these areas, and implement my choices, is exclusively my responsibility.
5. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, mental health care or any form of diagnosis, therapy or treatment. I will seek independent guidance as required.
6. I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent guidance as required.
7. I understand that all information will be held confidential unless the Client states otherwise in writing or required by law.
8. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training or consultation purposes.
9. I acknowledge that all results, decisions and choices as a result of coaching are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
10. I understand that the Coach upholds International Coach Federation Code of Ethics at all times. Reference ICF Code of Ethics (https://coachfederation.org/about/landing.cfm?ItemNumber=854&navItemNumber=634).
11. I understand that fees are to be paid in advance of service unless other payment arrangements have been made.
12. I understand that I will be automatically added to our mailing list when signing up for a service or providing my email address. I may unsubscribe at any time.
For inspiration, ideas and perspective related to balance, leadership, resilience and more.
Stay connected, by signing up here!